User Acquisition (Pune)
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB(World Robot boxing), WWE Mayhem, Into the Badlands–Blade Battle, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drones2, etc.Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Reliance Games has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, Canada, and India with 2 studios globally.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
As a User Acquisition, your role will entail optimizing campaigns for our diverse portfolio of mobile games.
- Create and manage all mobile and web campaigns across multiple ad networks and platforms (e.g. iOS, Google Play, Amazon, Facebook); implement daily and weekly changes to active ad campaigns
- Perform deep analysis of UA efforts across all mobile titles
- Actively monitor the latest products and features from partner ad networks
- Collaborate with the art team on creative development.
- Influence internal marketing plans across the marketing organization to help improve first time user engagement and acquisition
- Regularly generate growth focused ideas and hypotheses, and then rigorously test them
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a SEM or UA marketing role with mobile app experience
- Experience with Facebook, Google AdWords and/or Ad Networks
- Degree in marketing or a related business field
- Prior game industry experience is a plus.
- Strong interest in mobile marketing/gaming.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
Send resume to: email@example.com