User Acquisition (Pune)
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating 3 studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, Canada, and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Summary of Position
As User Acquisition, you will focus on marketing actions to drive customer acquisition for Reliance Games. You will be responsible for advertising on performance UA channels, analyzing campaign performance, and optimizing to reach the target return on investment.
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels
- Analyze and optimize campaigns.
- Track and report on key metrics on a regular basis
- Collaborate with the teams to coordinate around upcoming content releases and update launches
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, challenges to meeting objectives
- 3-5 years of experience managing marketing or UA campaigns, preferably in Media/Entertainment, E-Commerce, Mobile APP Industry
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required, conflict resolution skills a plus
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org