User Acquisition (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 5000+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
What We Need
RG s looking for a passionate and self-motivated team member to build and grow the Mobile User Acquisition team. This role will have work with the executive team to grow RG and Zapak’s existing mobile games – and also to launch of number of new exciting franchises on mobile platforms. The role will have a particular focus on delivering gamespecific audience, creative and optimization strategies.
As a User Acquisition Manager in our team, your role will entail optimizing campaigns for our diverse portfolio of games.
Your responsibility will fall under three brackets namely business development, campaign setup and execution/analysis.You will develop and implement strategies to grow our customer base on those channels and partner closely with other channel leads to identify key learnings to implement cross-channel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and manage all mobile and web campaigns across multiple ad networks and platforms (e.g. iOS, Google Play, Amazon, Facebook); implement daily and weekly changes to active ad campaigns
- Perform deep analysis of UA efforts across all mobile titles
- Actively monitor the latest products and features from partner ad networks
- Collaborate with the art team on creative development.
- Influence internal marketing plans across the marketing organization to help improve first time user engagement and acquisition
- Regularly generate growth focused ideas and hypotheses, and then rigorously test them.
- Working with the analytics team on Campaign targets linked to predicted revenue models
- Working with the product team to ensure the maximization of live-operations events
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a SEM or UA marketing role with mobile app experience.
- Experience with Facebook, Google AdWords and/or Ad Networks.
- Demonstrated experience scaling annual UA budgets from launch to growth to maturity
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, working with, and maximizing current and new mobile user acquisition platforms, including Facebook/Instagram, Snap, UAC,Apple Search, a wide range of adnetworks (Unity, Vungle, Applovin, etc.), and more.
- Experience with MMPs (Mobile Measurement Partners) and attribution tracking
- Demonstrated experience building processes and exit KPIs for creative testing at high velocity (~20-50 new creatives per month)
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations – even when the available data might not be perfect
- Experience with Excel (Pivot Tables, Advanced Formulas, Data Manipulation).
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Passionate about mobile/social integration in Gaming, entertainment industry and professional sports businesses.
- Degree in marketing or a related business field
- Prior game industry experience is a plus.
Reliance Games has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com