Sr. Game Animator 3D (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games
Position: Sr. Game Animator 3D
Experience: 9+ Years
Who We Are
Reliance Gamesis a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization and development of new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE and with Hollywood studios like DreamWorks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel WRB, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall. We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Sony, and Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
- Effectively tell the story in a meaningful way through vivid and compelling character acting and movement
- Create quality animation using digital tools for gaming related projects.
- Work closely with the onsite team.
- Plan shots with an understanding of storyline /character context.
- Clearly show performance ideas and shot blocking in animation dailies.
- Collaborate with and take direction from Animation Supervisors and Leads.
- Implement changes and completely finish shots in accordance with schedule.
- Develop a working knowledge of necessary production tools.
- Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and change of requirements.
- Good understanding of Camera, lens, cinematography, and composition rules.
- Possess scene planning abilities by shooting self-acting videos and collecting appropriate references.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Art Background. Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art, Illustration, Computer Graphics preferred.
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Experience and proficiency in Maya & 3DS Max or equivalent 3D software required.
- Background in traditional hand-drawn / stop-motion animation would be a plus.
- Relevant experience as a 3D animator for preferably mobile games.
- Game engine experience (Unity among others).
- Interest in playing games and current technical trends in the medium.
- Deep knowledge of realistic body mechanics.
- Strong poses and Clear silhouettes
- Creative ideas to make animation more appealing.
- Rigging knowledge would be a plus point.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as Sr. Game Animator 3D.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com