Sr. Game Animator 3D (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 500+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
- Effectively tell the story in a meaningful way through vivid and compelling character acting and movement
- Create quality animation using digital tools for gaming related projects.
- Work closely with the onsite team.
- Plan shots with an understanding of storyline /character context.
- Clearly show performance ideas and shot blocking in animation dailies.
- Collaborate with and take direction from Animation Supervisors and Leads.
- Implement changes and completely finish shots in accordance with schedule.
- Develop a working knowledge of necessary production tools.
- Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and change of requirements.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A thorough understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Experience and proficiency in Maya & 3DS Max or equivalent 3D software required.
- Background in traditional hand-drawn / stop-motion animation would be a plus.
- Art Background. Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art, Illustration, Computer Graphics preferred.
- Relevant experience as a 3D animator for preferably mobile games.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.