3D Artist (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games
Position: 3D Artist
Experience: 3-7 years
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization, development, and P&L for the new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE and also with Hollywood studios like Dreamworks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel World Robot Boxing, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discover Kids, Sony, Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
- Take an active, hands-on role in developing, maintaining, and refining game art.
- Conceptualize mockups and draft presentations for game pitches.
- Support the evolution and maintenance of art pipeline workflow.
- Troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets into the 3D arts.
- Model and texture high quality, high and low poly 3D content.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3D arts.
- Creating assets required for the game.
- Using innovation to design Characters, environment, Props and objects for the game.
- Creating Texture for Characters, environment, Props and objects for the game.
- Thinking creatively to produce 3D graphics and format to deliver the assets to the technical team.
- Understanding of optimization and an ability to produce assets.
- Being Highly creative and show enthusiasm, imagination and spontaneity.
- Responsible for smooth and timely hand over to other internal teams.
- Maintain Good communications to work effectively as an individual contributor and as an active team member.
- Hands on Experience in Character Modeling.
- Expert knowledge of 3DSMax and Photoshop.
- Experience with both exterior & interior environment modeling.
- Experience in creating walkthroughs.
- Good understanding of Lighting.
- Ability to create Photorealistic Textures.
- Understanding of Material setup and in built Shaders, texture Compression, VFX - Particle system.
- Expert knowledge of ZBrush and Substance Painter.
- Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)
- Proven ability to think conceptually and broadly about projects and the brand as a whole, and to develop and evolve creative system.
- Knowledge of Unity is added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Arts, Graphic Arts, or related field is required
- 3-7 years’ games industry experience with industry 3D packages, preferably 3DSMax &ZBrush
- Experience working on published AAA games a strong advantage
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as 3D Artist (Character Modeler).
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com