Sr. 3D Artist (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 500+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
- Take an active, hands-on role in developing, maintaining, and refining game art.
- Conceptualize mockups and draft presentations for game pitches.
- Support the evolution and maintenance of art pipeline workflow.
- Troubleshoot problems on reintegration of outsourced assets into the 3D arts.
- Model and texture high quality, high and low poly 3D content.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3D arts.
- Creating assets required for the game.
- Using innovation to design Characters, environment, Props and objects for the game.
- Creating Texture for Characters, environment, Props and objects for the game.
- Thinking creatively to produce 3D graphics and format to deliver the assets to the technical team.
- Understanding of optimization and an ability to produce assets.
- Being Highly creative and show enthusiasm, imagination and spontaneity.
- Responsible for smooth and timely hand over to other internal teams.
- Maintain Good communications to work effectively as an individual contributor and as an active team member.
- Hands on Experience in Character Modeling.
- Expert knowledge of 3DSMax and Photoshop.
- Experience with both exterior & interior environment modeling.
- Experience in creating walkthroughs.
- Good understanding of Lighting.
- Ability to create Photorealistic Textures.
- Understanding of Material setup and in built Shaders, texture Compression, VFX - Particle system.
- Expert knowledge of ZBrush and Substance Painter.
- Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)
- Proven ability to think conceptually and broadly about projects and the brand as a whole, and to develop and evolve creative system.
- Knowledge of Unity is added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Arts, Graphic Arts, or related field is required
- 5 years’ games industry experience with industry 3D packages, preferably 3DSMax &ZBrush
- Experience working on published AAA games a strong advantage
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Casual dress every single day.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.