Spine 2D Animator (Pune)
Animation in SPINE software for games only apply if you know how to use the SPINE animation software. Animation of characters and backgrounds need to be done for games.
Skills & knowledge
- Creates computer generated animation of symbols, effects, UI and characters using Spine& After effects.
- Possesses advanced and applied understanding of animation principles timing, Staging, anticipation, squash and stretch etc.
- Strong animation fundamentals with a focus on human, animals, creatures and mechanical movement.
- Collaborates with Art Director, 2D/ 3D Artists to finalize Animations for each project. Provides artwork for review at appropriate stages and applies feedback accordingly with quick turnaround.
- Prepares data for in-game implementation, working within production requirements in collaboration with the Software team.
- Modifies game art under tight deadlines.
- Understands a broad range of game types, products, and platforms.
- Can complete complex data setup of complex game art parts, and use new techniques, products, and platforms with some support.
- Understands development process for game art development, handles data setup, and can identify/propose process improvements.
- Aligns each game s art creation with the functional spec/graphic proposal, including conceptual art and storyboards.
- Creates animations focusing on visual reinforcement of game rules and game flow.
- Storytelling capability- able to use pose and composition to create clear definable moment
- Able to use various digital inking and rendering methods and styles
- Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art regarding illustration and design.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe applications such as After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator etc..
- Bachelor s degree or diploma in animation, visual arts or equivalent.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in animation for gaming and at least 2 years’ experience in Spine.
- Strong working knowledge of animation principles and techniques with strong grasp of storytelling.
- Experience in 3D animation and Unity is advantageous.
- Must provide a portfolio of work that showcases the level of competence in animation.
- Interest in game design, particularly casual, social or mobile games.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Casual dress every single day.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 5000+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.