Spine 2D Animator (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games/Zapak
Role: Spine 2D Animator
Experience: 2-6 Years
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization and development of new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE and with Hollywood studios like DreamWorks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel WRB, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Sony, and Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
Skills & knowledge
- Creates computer generated animation of symbols, effects, UI and characters using Spine& After effects.
- Possesses advanced and applied understanding of animation principles timing, Staging, anticipation, squash and stretch etc.
- Strong animation fundamentals with a focus on human, animals, creatures and mechanical movement.
- Collaborates with Art Director, 2D/ 3D Artists to finalize Animations for each project. Provides artwork for review at appropriate stages and applies feedback accordingly with quick turnaround.
- Prepares data for in-game implementation, working within production requirements in collaboration with the Software team.
- Modifies game art under tight deadlines.
- Understands a broad range of game types, products, and platforms.
- Can complete complex data setup of complex game art parts, and use new techniques, products, and platforms with some support.
- Understands development process for game art development, handles data setup, and can identify/propose process improvements.
- Aligns each game s art creation with the functional spec/graphic proposal, including conceptual art and storyboards.
- Creates animations focusing on visual reinforcement of game rules and game flow.
- Storytelling capability- able to use pose and composition to create clear definable moment
- Able to use various digital inking and rendering methods and styles
- Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art regarding illustration and design.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe applications such as After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator etc..
- Working Knowledge of Adobe applications such as aftereffects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of SPINE animation software to create animation characters and backgrounds.
- Bachelor s degree or diploma in animation, visual arts or equivalent.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in animation for gaming and at least 2 years’ experience in Spine.
- Strong working knowledge of animation principles and techniques with strong grasp of storytelling.
- Experience in 3D animation and Unity is advantageous.
- Must provide a portfolio of work that showcases the level of competence in animation.
- Interest in game design, particularly casual, social or mobile games.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Casual dress every single day.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to email@example.com with subject line as Spine 2D Animator.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com