Software Engineer (Pune)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Researching, designing and implementing solutions which will enhance game/services
- Design, code, and develop new features/fix bugs/enhancements to systems and data pipelines
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance to fix bugs.
- Strive to learn and explore various techs under our arsenal.
- Monitoring and maintaining services for keeping games stable
- Participating in the design process, gathering requirements with other engineers and designers, and optimizing designs for a mobile experience.
- Desire to develop plugins/libraries for games.
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
Education & Experience (REQUIRED):
- Bachelor's degree and atleast 3 years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Proficiency in C# with Unity3D.
- Familiarity with developing, building, and testing using XCode or the Android SDK Tools.
- A strong understanding of mobile platforms, features, graphics APIs, and performance.
- Strong programming and fundamental computer science skills.
- Must be passionate for games.
- A high level of expertise in your discipline.
It would be great if you have:
- Experience in gaming industry.
- Java and ObjectiveC programing experience.
- Experience in Live Ops situations.
Please mail your resume to email@example.com
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more than 250+ Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world, including; WWE Mayhem, Into the Badlands, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating 2 studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com