Rigging Artist (Pune)
Overview of Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB(World Robot boxing), WWE Mayhem, Into the Badlands–Blade Battle, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drones2, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Reliance Games has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Animation Manager to establish a Rig.
- Work to create top quality body and facial rigs that meet the desired quality and style
- Work closely with the Animation team to ensure that the production needs are understood.
- Create and adjust rigging standards.
- Provide creative ideas and solutions for the projects for both a visual and technical level.
- Be able to flag and solve potential problems to stay on schedule.
- Must be able to create rigs for simple to medium level textures. Artists should thrive under the pressure of a deadline- driven environment and work as a team player.
- Collaborate with and take direction from Animation Manager and Leads.
- Implement changes and completely finish shots in accordance with schedule.
- Develop a working knowledge of necessary production tools.
- Maintain an open and professional demeanor regarding direction, changes and change of requirements.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A fresher/ minimum of 6 months of industry experience.
- Understanding of animation pipelines and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation would be a plus.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Experience and proficiency in 3DS Max or equivalent 3D software required.
- Art Background. Bachelor's Degree in Fine Art, Illustration, Computer Graphics preferred.