Product Manager (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games/Zapak
Role: Product Manager
Experience: 4-6 Years
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization, development, and P&L for the new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE also with Hollywood studios like Dreamworks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel World Robot Boxing, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discover Kids, Sony, Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
- Our product managers bring innovative, world-changing games and apps to market, with eyes focused squarely on the future, and work closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop new products.
- They are responsible for guiding apps from conception to launch, focusing specifically on analyzing consumer behavior, and generate profitable revenue streams for a global mobile audience across 180 countries.
- As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds and then zoom out to lead matrix teams such as Development, Marketing and Data Scientists, to name a few.
- As a Product Manager, you can be a part of shaping the next billion-dollar game.
- The product Manager will take care of the whole product lifecycle starting from product conceptualization, creation of product roadmap & strategy, incorporate best practices in products, managing product launches & continuous improvements.
- Concept and design innovative product feature aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Dissect and understand core game loops, monetization features, and game mechanics as well as the metrics to which they are tied (acquisition, retention and monetization).
- Work closely with engineers to understand and efficiently leverage game databases.
- Work with designers to create specifications for features and optimize existing promotions/features.
- Coordinate with production and marketing to implement and launch new game monetization features.
- Analyze data and make recommendations on new features to help acquire, retain, and monetize our users.
- Work with Business Intelligence on big data projects aimed at setting up a structure for new games.
- Analyze metrics and user feedback in real-time to derive insights on user trends and behaviour. Measure the success of your product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven iteration.
- Align the overall product roadmap for a game with the current business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA from Top University.
- Strong Passion for games and gaming self-direction, drive and leadership.
- Strong analytical capabilities in Excel, with attention to detail.
- Experience in Product Management roles in online games, social media or consumer internet companies, is desirable.
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills.
- Knowledge of SQL would be an added advantage.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as Product Manager.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com