Product Management Intern (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization, development, and P&L for the new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE and also with Hollywood studios like Dreamworks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel World Robot Boxing, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discover Kids, Sony, Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
- The candidate will work with the Reliance Games Product Management team and drive daily and monthly revenues of one of the LIVE games with millions of users
- Segment Users and run promotions, prepare product roadmaps and features based on player behavior.
- Optimize Pricing & identify new whitespaces to improve product revenues by looking at Worldwide markets.
- Get exposure to the cutting edge of Product Management in an App Driven world and understand how monetization truly works in the app economy.
- Passion for Entertainment Industry and Consumer Marketing.
- Good analytical skills.
- Prior product management experience is a plus.
- 1-2 years of pre-MBA experience is preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to email@example.com
Kindly ensure you write the position name in the subject line while sending the email.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com