Motion Graphic Artist (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games/Zapak
Role: Motion Graphic Artist
Experience: 2-4 Years
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization and development of new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE and with Hollywood studios like DreamWorks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel WRB, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Sony, and Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
We are currently looking for a Motion Graphics Artist. As a core member of the Marketing Team, you’ll be required to undertake a number of company functions, including game content, user acquisition, PR, support, community management, and business partnerships. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing in-house marketing team, and make a direct impact on the high-quality experiences associated with all of our titles and services.
- Create high quality motion graphics based on existing assets for our products and trailers.
- Work closely with our cinematics, conversion, and 3D teams.
- Conceptualize and execute motion animations using visual design (typography, composition, color, etc).
- Help create storyboards.
- Designing, pitching, animating, and seeing project through completion.
- Animated user acquisition ad units that incorporate motion graphics, game capture footage, live action footage, character animations, and other dynamic elements.
- Social postings, animated promotional banners, and contest landing pages.
- Animated graphic elements for company web sites, blogs and app stores.
- Game capture from different mobile devices.
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects and the rest of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good knowledge of 3D Max and Cinema 4D.
- Well versed with texturing, shading, lighting, rendering and other important aspects.
- Good eye for composition, framing, and timing.
- Good knowledge of third party plugins.
- Knowledge of video industry standard formats, and media management practices on MAC/PC platforms.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, and execute the creation of original GFX for projects
- Good listener and able to take constructive criticism.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Casual dress every single day.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to email@example.com with subject line as Motion Graphic Artist.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com