Motion Graphic Artist (Pune)
Overview of Reliance Games
We are currently looking for a Motion Graphics Artist. As a core member of the Marketing Team, you’ll be required to undertake a number of company functions, including game content, user acquisition, PR, support, community management, and business partnerships. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing in-house marketing team, and make a direct impact on the high-quality experiences associated with all of our titles and services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create high quality motion graphics based on existing assets for our products and trailers.
- Work closely with our cinematics, conversion, and 3D teams.
- Conceptualize and execute motion animations using visual design (typography, composition, color, etc).
- Help create storyboards.
- Designing, pitching, animating, and seeing project through completion.
- Animated user acquisition ad units that incorporate motion graphics, game capture footage, live action footage, character animations, and other dynamic elements.
- Social postings, animated promotional banners, and contest landing pages.
- Animated graphic elements for company web sites, blogs and app stores.
- Game capture from different mobile devices.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects and the rest of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good knowledge of 3D Max and Cinema 4D.
- Well versed with texturing, shading, lighting, rendering and other important aspects.
- Good eye for composition, framing, and timing.
- Good knowledge of third party plugins.
- Knowledge of video industry standard formats, and media management practices on MAC/PC platforms.
- Ability to conceptualize, plan, and execute the creation of original GFX for projects
- Good listener and able to take constructive criticism.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure