Mobile Platform Engineer (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 500+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
We're looking for a Mobile Platform Engineer to help develop and maintain the cross-platform mobile tools and libraries to be used across all our mobile games. You will work within the Tools team and collaborate with the game teams to implement reusable, robust tools that save time and effort. In addition, you will also help ensure that our games are performing well on native platforms, and improve them where necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain cross-platform plugins, tools and libraries for use on all mobile platform to support Unity3D game engine.
- Develop tools to help debug and optimize memory and performance on mobile platforms.
- Work on Automation tools to configure/update game data
- Work on CI/CD system e.g. Jenkins.
- Work on in-house tools for game development with Unity
- Ensure game projects are up-to-date with current platform guidelines and requirements.
- Integration and update of Ad Network SDKs in games.
- 3+ years of relevant experience and Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficiency with Unity3D, Android Studio and XCode.
- Strong C# experience is must, Java and ObjectiveC development experience a bonus.
- Experience with cross-platform development environment with shared codebase.
- Experience in performance profiling and optimization on mobile devices.
- Excellent problem solving, communication and critical thinking skills
- Must be passionate for games.
- Experience with native plugins and libraries, e.g. IAP, Analytics, Ads, Social Networking etc.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Casual dress every single day.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.