Lead Game Tester (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games/Zapak
Role: Lead Game Tester
Experience: 4+ Years
Who We Are
Reliance Gamesis a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization and development of new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE and with Hollywood studios like DreamWorks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel WRB, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Sony, and Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
- Perform manual functional testing across the mobile platforms (iOS, Android): functionality, smoke tests, regression as well as any additional ad hoc tests
- Report game defects, including complete steps, identification of root cause, and expected results into appropriate bug tracking software.
- Learn about and adhere to our internal systems, software and process.
- Writing Test cases and executing them.
- Creating and sending test reports upon completion of test activities.
- Follow up on issues with the team to ensure that they are fixed and delivered to end user.
- Own the quality of the releases to production.
- Assist the Production/Development team in tracking down issues and working out the steps to reproduce so that they are easier to locate and fix.
- Owning features and ensuring they are tested thoroughly.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience in iOS and Android game testing.
- Must have experience with bug tracking software such as RedMine, Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis or equivalent.
- Experience in test script, test case, test suite and test plan creation.
- Excellent written and verbal negotiation and communication skills.
- A pro-active and driven attitude towards QA.
- To be resourceful and utilize their own initiative.
- To demonstrate the ability to self-manage, organized with a strong work ethic.
- To apply previous QA knowledge and training to the role.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office or similar.
- A strong interest in social gaming.
- Good knowledge of the SDLC.
- An impeccable eye for detail.
- Experience in mobile gaming sector.
- Knowledge in iOS and Android.
- Knowledge and experience of issue tracking/project management tools.
- ISEB or ISTQB qualified.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as Lead Game Tester.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com