Head Marketing (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization, development, and P&L for the new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world collaborating with Hollywood studios like Dreamworks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel World Robot Boxing, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Sony, and Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
- Design brand positioning and messaging strategy across channels to drive market awareness, customer acquisition, and loyalty.
- Creation, development, and implementation of end-to-end digital acquisition strategies using social media and mobile app marketing principles.
- Work with brand marketing, and develop compelling offers, to get traction via downloads, retention, and engagement of new users.
- Identify value proposition, product positioning, and key messages, and write creative briefs to ensure we produce best-in-class creative, which is consistent across all channels and resonates with consumers.
- Work cross-functionally across the business and agencies to deliver integrated programs driving customer acquisition and breadth outreach.
- Partner with cross-functional marketing and game teams to develop and deploy effective marketing campaigns in a timely manner while setting measurable campaign goals.
- Increase the engagement and success of Reliance Games’ messaging channels.
- Leverage data to develop new messaging strategies and continually optimize campaign performance.
- Provide business requirements to technical teams to construct more compelling and dynamic messaging.
- Share program insights and recommendations throughout the organization and key stakeholders.
- Manage PR and communications with the media and Reliance Games Community.
- 5+ years of full-stack marketing and senior leadership experience with business-to-consumer marketing, ideally in gaming and/or technology products, and strong consumer brand sensibilities.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics-driven decision making.
- Experience in digital and multi-channel customer acquisition in an e-commerce environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, allowing you to deliver complex information clearly to your colleagues and through marketing materials.
- Proven digital marketing track record in a fast-growing business.
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach; strong team player.
- Demonstrated effective leadership – people management experience is important.
- Graduate in business, marketing, Engineering, or related field. MBA preferred.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly ensure you write the position name in the subject line while sending the email.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com