Game Artist 2D Intern (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games/Zapak
Role: Game Artist 2D Intern
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization, development, and P&L for the new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE and with Hollywood studios like Dreamworks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel World Robot Boxing, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discover Kids, Sony, Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
Summary of Position
An ideal candidate must have experience in Unity, should be passionate to create game experiences on multiple genres. Handles low and medium complexity projects finalizing character art for both two- dimensional and three-dimensional product applications.
- Collaborate with the design and production teams to create concept art and storyboards for upcoming projects.
- Create stunning environmental art that captures the overall game design.
- Produce thumbnail sketches that depict gameplay mechanics and tactile controls.
- Execute against chosen style and or reference.
- Maintain intention, emotion and storytelling
- Create character Concepts.
- Maintain strong silhouette in pose.
- Proficient in character design and background design with a good sense of colour palette
- Ability to work with a broad range of styles.
- Storytelling capability- able to use pose and composition to create clear definable moment
- Able to use various digital inking and rendering methods and styles
- Strong understanding of all aspects of concept art regarding illustration and design.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Maya, Max and other 2D/3D applications.
- Passion for games and a desire to make an impact on a growing industry.
- Self-motivation and willingness to participate in many areas of game development.
- Interest in game design, particularly casual, social or mobile games.
- Good communication skills, should be a precise and frank communicator.
- BFA/G.D.Art preferred, or portfolio that demonstrates industry standard skill.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as 2D Artist - Intern
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com