Game Programmer (Pune)
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB(World Robot boxing), WWE Mayhem. Into the Badlands–Blade Battle, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drones Shadow Strike 3, Little Singham, Little Krishna, Ben 10 Alien Run etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Reliance Games has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, Canada, and India with 2 studios globally.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Summary of Position
An ideal candidate must have experience in Unity 3D programming, should be passionate to create game experiences on multiple genres.
As a Game Programmer you will:
- Design and write the clean code that runs and controls the game which will run on iOS & Android devices.
- Design, architect and document technical designs for Gameplay systems.
- Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between the programming and other parts of the team (art, level design, design, production, QA engineers)
- Identify and review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies.
- Be involved in the design process, offering advice & information from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with QA and compatibility departments & aid in testing plan.
We’re looking for someone who has
- Relevant experience of 2-4 years in Unity and 3D game development experience (using C#).
- Experience developing for mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games
- General knowledge and understanding of Unity’s systems related to gameplay, including AI, camera, input controls, and physics.
- Ability to produce clean, easy to follow code.
- Should be a team player with never give up attitude
- Strong technical documentation skills