Game Programmer (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 500+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
Summary of Position
An ideal candidate must have experience in Unity 3D programming, should be passionate to create game experiences on multiple genres.
As a Game Programmer you will:
- Design and write the clean code that runs and controls the game which will run on iOS & Android devices.
- Design, architect and document technical designs for Gameplay systems.
- Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between the programming and other parts of the team (art, level design, design, production, QA engineers)
- Collaborate with Production to coordinate task lists to ensure assignments are progressing as expected according to schedules, milestones and overall project goals.
- Identify and review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies.
- Be involved in the design process, offering advice & information from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with QA and compatibility departments & aid in testing plan.
We’re looking for someone who has
- Relevant experience of 2-6years in Unity and 3D game development experience (using C#).
- Experience developing for mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games
- General knowledge and understanding of Unity’s systems related to gameplay, including AI, camera, input controls, and physics.
- Ability to produce clean, easy to follow code.
- Should be a team player with never give up attitude
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Equivalent .
- 2 years’ games industry experience with Unity.
- Experience working on published AAA games a strong advantage.
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Casual dress every single day.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.