Game Programmer (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games/Zapak
Role: Game Programmer
Experience: 2-6 Years
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization and development of new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE and with Hollywood studios like DreamWorks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel WRB, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discovery Kids, Sony, and Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
Summary of Position
An ideal candidate must have experience in Unity 3D programming, should be passionate to create game experiences on multiple genres.
As a Game Programmer you will:
- Design and write the clean code that runs and controls the game which will run on iOS & Android devices.
- Design, architect and document technical designs for Gameplay systems.
- Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between the programming and other parts of the team (art, level design, design, production, QA engineers)
- Collaborate with Production to coordinate task lists to ensure assignments are progressing as expected according to schedules, milestones and overall project goals.
- Identify and review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies.
- Be involved in the design process, offering advice & information from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with QA and compatibility departments & aid in testing plan.
We’re looking for someone who has
- Relevant experience of 2-6years in Unity and 3D game development experience (using C#).
- Experience developing for mobile platforms – iOS and Android
- Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games
- General knowledge and understanding of Unity’s systems related to gameplay, including AI, camera, input controls, and physics.
- Ability to produce clean, easy to follow code.
- Should be a team player with never give up attitude
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Equivalent .
- 2 years’ games industry experience with Unity.
- Experience working on published AAA games a strong advantage.
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as Game Programmer.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com