Game Producer (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 500+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
You’re passionate about gaming and products. You love playing games and trying to understand what makes them so great. You’re a great people manager and you know how to influence people and reach objectives.
- Provide creative leadership and oversight for games developed on Mobile platforms.
- Lead the game production including building roadmaps, handling resourcing across teams, managing priorities, and achieving key product metrics.
- Drive operations for live games, working closely with product, design, art, engineering & marketing teams to deliver a high-quality player experience.
- Work closely with your game team partners to identify improvements in existing processes and/or to craft new processes to efficiently produce high-quality work on time and on budget. You will also manage and drive these process changes across your team or across the organization.
- Create concepts and pitch game ideas; evangelize these concepts to the studio and generate excitement and enthusiasm among the teams.
- Foster a collaborative and successful working partnership with our company, external IP holders, and 3rd party development studios around the world.
- Participate with senior management to develop product roadmaps, personnel assignments, and production budgets.
- Collaborate with all departments and Designer to define and improve the game’s vision and overall player experience.
- Research game industry and product design trends to enhance the player’s experience and enjoyment.
- Review the GAME KPI and present the problems and possible solutions.
- Conduct daily meetings with the team & weekly updates for management.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of game production experience across multiple game titles (Mobile or Web), or years of running operations and solving complex problems for a large-scale consumer application product.
- Should have experience in making free-to-play.
- Solid understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games – recognizes what makes them fun.
- Understands current game design concepts, prototyping, Agile/Scrum, non-linear storytelling, core loops, USP, etc.
- Experience in social/viral marketing; understands game analytics.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games and a strong sense of aesthetics applicable to producing AAA entertainment products.
- Must be an avid gamer and play games across genres and platforms.
- Knowledge of other game platforms and current trends.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to email@example.com
Kindly ensure you write the position name in the subject line while sending the email.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com