Game Designer (Pune)
- Create concepts and pitch game ideas; evangelize these concepts to the studio and generate excitement and enthusiasm among the teams.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and other Designer to define and improve the game’s vision and overall player experience.
- Lead the creation of the game’s design through Concept Proposals, Game Design Documents, and Functional Specifications.
- Create concepts for characters, environments, props; design levels, create UIs, place sound/music, and tune/balance gameplay.
- Perform as an enabler between the development functions to ensure game design fits within the parameters of the project.
- Research game industry and product design trends to enhance the player’s experience and enjoyment.
- Serve as a mentor and guide to Junior Designers; offer them your wisdom and insights regarding the game design process; promote good design principles.
- Ensure the commercial success of our product offerings.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent with Game Design course.
- Relevant years of experience in mobile game design, including no fewer than two (2) shipped games.
- Should have game economy design experience in freemium models.
- Should have experience in making free to play
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of both premium and freemium mobile games.
- Solid understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games – recognizes what makes them fun.
- Understands current game design concepts, prototyping, Agile/Scrum, non-linear storytelling, core loops, USP, etc.
- Experience in social/viral marketing; understands game analytics.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games and a strong sense of aesthetics applicable to producing AAA entertainment products.
- Must be an avid gamer and play games across genres and platforms.
- Knowledge of other game platforms and current trends.
- Early-adopter when it comes to mobile electronics and other consumer products and services.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prior working experience with movie-based or franchise Ips will be an added advantage.
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more than 250+ Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world, including; WWE Mayhem, Into the Badlands, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Reliance Games has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com