Game Designer - Intern (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games/Zapak
Role: Game Designer - Intern
Website: www.reliancegames.com & www.zapak.com
Who We Are
Reliance Gamesis a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization, development, and P&L for the new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE also with Hollywood studios like Dreamworks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel World Robot Boxing, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discover Kids, Sony, Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna.
- Collaboration with the Lead Designer to define and refine the game design.
- With minimal supervision create and update the content of Concept Proposals, Game Design Documents, and Functional Specifications for the development team.
- Work with and function as a liaison between other team leads to ensure the game design fits within the parameters of the project.
- Research to include staying current on trends in games, relevant games pertinent to assigned projects, and understanding the target audience.
- Bringing new ideas to the table with regard to every facet of the game: mechanics, story, missions, and more.
- Tune and balance gameplay.
- Level building.
- Creating UI layout and flow.
- UG/PG in Game Designing.
- Passionate about Gaming.
- Strong ability to communicate ideas through documentation, sketches, storyboards, and mock-ups.
- Ability to conceptualize and design fun and intuitive concepts within strict parameters GUI design skills and strong aesthetic sense.
- Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop experience, and programming fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games – recognizes what makes them fun.
- Strong management and organization skills.
- Ability to multitask and follow strict technical guidelines.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as Game Designer- Intern.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com