Data Analyst (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 500+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
- Develop complex queries and procedures to extract data for game analytics.
- Create dashboards on a daily basis handling multiple games simultaneously.
- Present the insights and findings to key stakeholders.
- Work closely with Product Managers to identify analytical questions.
- Work independently on the assigned tasks.
- Assist in development of processes to automate data analysis.
- Learn and adapt to new methods, tools and technologies.
- Relevant experience in SQL Querying, Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, Data Visualization using Tableau and Python/R Programming.
We’re looking for someone who has
- Analytical Skills: Data analysts work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Communication Skills: Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Math Skills: Data analysts need basic math skills to estimate numerical data.
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA along with Data Analytical.
- Strong Passion for games and gaming self-direction, drive and leadership.
- Strong analytical capabilities in Excel, with attention to detail.
- Experience in Data Analyst Role in online games, social media or consumer internet company, desirable.
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Casual dress every single day.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.