Data Analytics Intern (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a leading Games developer and publisher with over 500 + million worldwide downloads with an average rating of 4+. We are the biggest IP developer in India and Studio leads the conceptualization, development, and P&L for the new games. We have produced some of the biggest and best IP-based Games in the world with Sports icons in WWE and also with Hollywood studios like Dreamworks, Warner, Paramount, Sony, etc. Some of our most popular games are WWE Mayhem, Drone Shadow Strike, Real Steel World Robot Boxing, The Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, and Total Recall.
We are also the number 1 kids-based Studio in India with association with Cartoon Network, Discover Kids, Sony, Rohit Shetty Pictures. Some of the games are Little Singham and Little Krishna
- Develops hypotheses and tests them by analyzing game data to draw insights that drivecritical decision making.
- Creates models and use statistical analysis to better understand and predict user behavior.
- Works closely with Product Managers to identify key questions and report’s findings.
- Assists in development of tools and systems that make automate data analysis.
- Work with third party tools and identify new ones which can best help meet the analytics requirement of the company.
- Create MIS reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and present the same to the key stakeholders.
- Must have educational qualification like B.E or Statistics background.
- Candidate must have experience in Analytics Function or good analytical skills.
- Strong Database Knowledge DBMS [MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, SQL Server].
- Experience of developing dashboards in Excel/Tableau.
- Knowledge of Core Data Science components like, Statistics, Structured & Unstructured.
- Data Analysis, Predictive Modeling, etc
- Basic knowledge in Python and R is required.
Kindly share your Demo reel as a link in your CV and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly ensure you write the position name in the subject line while sending the email.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com