Director Business Development(Anywhere in USA)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a Global Game developer and publisher with more than 500+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
Objective of Position:
Director of Business Development would work with CEO and Executive team to build impactful business growth strategy.
You will be responsible for leading business development and strategic partnerships. You will lead and identify trends and customer needs, and up and coming studios by analyzing the market, playing all the new releases, and attending industry events and conference. In this role, you will cultivate key developer and publisher relationships in the growing digital mobile video games segment and lead the strategy and execution for these complex business initiatives.
- Strategically identify and develop strong relationships with premier independent mobile game developers and the key people they employ, gaining an understanding of the challenges they face and goals they hope to achieve
- Monitor and evaluate Gaming, QA & Animation industry trends and customer drivers. You will provide monthly updates to the management and stakeholders. Generate new leads in identifying games for publishing. Identify outsourcing opportunities in QA, Art and Animation. Identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Be the first point of contact for all potential new partnerships with game developers. Evaluate and lead the developer due diligence process and have an understanding of how to structure long-term deals that set up RG for Success
- Develop and implement overarching outbound communication and business development strategy, negotiation processes, structure, and best practices across the team.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan that meets established sales goals and supports Company revenue and profitability targets.
- Passionate about games; 5+ years related work experience in Mobile Gaming, platform and/or outsourcing QA & Animation companies.
- Outstanding communications, project management, and relationship-building skills; ability to communicate effectively with software developers and executives alike
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment and manage multiple complex projects with diverse groups. Specifically, the ability to work closely with creative teams based on a deep familiarity with iterative development processes is extremely valuable in this role.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Should possess strong sales and marketing skills. Strong Networking skills. Excellent communication and inter-personal skill.
- Strong experience with fast growth, new/emerging markets in QA & Animation and in creating and growing complex businesses.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Experience in Mobile Gaming & Animation Industry.
- Combination of game development and game publishing experience
- Experience working with international teams
- Masters of Business Administration degree from a leading business school or a relevant graduate degree that provides expertise towards business operations.
Please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org