Associate Game Designer (Pune)
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 500+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
- Design exciting and engaging levels
- Participate in production related meetings as and when necessary
- Design game mechanics
- Create game and level design documentation
- Ensure documentation is up to date at all times
- Work directly with artists, programmers and other designers to contribute to the vision of the game
- Work on the conception of new games
- Establish initial mock-ups and scribbles for the graphics team
- Competitor analysis
- Balance game content
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and techniques
- General game design duties
- Must be an avid mobile gamer and play games across genres.
- Knowledge and passion for a range of game genres, including mobile and collectable games.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Good understanding of UX and UI.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to learn and develop.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Good technical understanding.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and logical skills.
- Knowledge of the monetisation of free-to-play games would be a bonus.
- Experience of mobile development would be a bonus
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups – Women at Zapak.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Casual dress every single day.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.