Associate Game Designer (Pune)
- Design exciting and engaging levels
- Participate in production related meetings as and when necessary
- Design game mechanics
- Create game and level design documentation
- Ensure documentation is up to date at all times
- Work directly with artists, programmers and other designers to contribute to the vision of the game
- Work on the conception of new games
- Establish initial mock-ups and scribbles for the graphics team
- Competitor analysis
- Balance game content
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and techniques
- General game design duties
- Must be an avid mobile gamer and play games across genres.
- Knowledge and passion for a range of game genres, including mobile and collectable games.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Good understanding of UX and UI.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to learn and develop.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Good technical understanding.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and logical skills.
- Knowledge of the monetisation of free-to-play games would be a bonus.
- Experience of mobile development would be a bonus
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 100 employees around the world with more than 250+ Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world,including; WWE Mayhem, Into the Badlands, RealSteel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games,Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, Little Krishna etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating 2 studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com