Associate Game Producer (Pune)
Company: Reliance Games/Zapak
Role: Associate Game Producer
Experience: 2-6 Years
Who We Are
Reliance Games is a global mobile developer and publisher with more than 500+ Million downloads and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like WWE Mayhem, Real Steel’s World Robot Boxing, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drone: Shadow Strike, Little Singham, etc.
Chance to lead biggest game titles like Drones Shadow Strike, WWE Mayhem, World Robot Boxing, Pool Mania, Garbage Pail Kids, Little Singham, Little Krishnaand many other titles.
- Provide creative leadership and oversight for games developed on Mobile platforms.
- Lead the game production including building roadmaps, handling resourcing across teams, managing priorities, and achieving key product metrics.
- Drive operations for live games, working closely with product, design, art, engineering & marketing teams to deliver a high-quality player experience.
- Work closely with your game team partners to identify improvements in existing processes and/or to craft new processes to efficiently produce high-quality work on time and on budget. You will also manage and drive these process changes across your team or across the organization.
- Create concepts and pitch game ideas; evangelize these concepts to the studio and generate excitement and enthusiasm among the teams.
- Foster a collaborative and successful working partnership with our company, external IP holders, and 3rd party development studios around the world.
- Participate with senior management to develop product roadmaps, personnel assignments, and production budgets.
- Collaborate with all departments and Designer to define and improve the game’s vision and overall player experience.
- Research game industry and product design trends to enhance the player’s experience and enjoyment.
- Lead and review the GAME KPI and present the problems and possible solutions.
- Lead daily meetings with the team & weekly updates for management.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of game production experience across multiple game titles (Mobile or Web), or years of running operations and solving complex problems for a large-scale consumer application product.
- Should have experience in making free-to-play.
- Solid understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games – recognizes what makes them fun.
- Understands current game design concepts, prototyping, Agile/Scrum, non-linear storytelling, core loops, USP, etc.
- Experience in social/viral marketing; understands game analytics.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games and a strong sense of aesthetics applicable to producing AAA entertainment products.
- Must be an avid gamer and play games across genres and platforms.
- Knowledge of other game platforms and current trends.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
What we offer you:
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games.
- Competitive salary and Performance Link Incentives.
- Full medical, accident as well as life insurance benefits.
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- Active Employee Resource Groups.
- Frequent employee events.
- Flexible working hours on many teams.
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!.
Kindly share your CV and send it to email@example.com with subject line as Associate Game Producer.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.reliancegames.com