UI-UX Designer (Kuala Lumpur)
Develop and coordinate the efforts of designers to produce coherent and efficient UX
- Guide the contributions of the game team design staff to produce and maintain working UX design documents
- Partner with game designers and producers on how to execute against the vision of the game
- Sell and communicate UX ideas across the game team
- In collaboration with game / ecosystem design team, define and contribute to the game’s UX design processes and methods
- Develop flowcharts, wireframes and other designs to validate UX
- Design logic, layout, and flow of all in game User Interface (UI) including (but not limited to) HUD and menus
- Works closely with artist(s) to determine presentation of UI
- Collaborates with designers, artists and programmers on UI designs
- Script all components of the UI, including all frontend menus and in-game elements
- Works closely with artists and developers to ensure that the UI accommodates demands by all locales
- Stay current on the UX/UI designs
- Clearly understand the product vision and brand goals and guide UX design efforts to support them
- Plan and conduct user research and usability tests, documenting, communicating and acting upon the results
- Drive UX/UI design revisions through iterations to align with evolving product vision and quality targets
- Produce well-presented documentation.
- Assess both internal and competitive products.
- Analyze user feedback and document improvements.
- Bachelor of Art Degree preferred or equivalent job experience
- Excellent grasp of wireframes and analytics management
- Have a thorough understanding of the market and target audience for games.
- Experience working in agile and lean environments
- Understanding of the technical aspects of product development.
- Understanding of the industry and upcoming technology.
- Possess problem-solving skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Must be familiar with many gameplay genres.
- Quality written communication skills and have storytelling ability.
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Web UX/UI design experience is mandatory.
- Mobile game UX/UI design experience is mandatory.
- MMO game design experience, Unity 3D and basic drawing skills is an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. You may also apply via address/email link below:
Codemasters Studios Sdn Bhd
Suite 1B, Level 13A,
Block 1B, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur,
Send resume to: email@example.com