Sr. Product Manager – BigFlix (Pune)
BIGFLIX is a premier Movies on Demand online streaming service in Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and multiple regional languages. There is a wide assortment of movies across genres like action, drama, thriller, romance amongst many others. Members of BIGFLIX watch unlimited movies across multiple device – PC, iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows mobile, Windows 8 & Smart TVs. BIGFLIX is now a premium movie entertainment destination for millions of users across the globe.
Started in 2008, BIGFLIX entered into the Indian market with the sole purpose of providing entertainment into the people’s home. We wanted to make movie watching as convenient, portable and affordable as possible.
Going by this key thought, we initiated the DVD distribution service in India. However, over a period of time, we discontinued that service and put in all our efforts into nurturing our movies-on-demand service. BIGFLIX is India’s largest online movies-on-demand service provider. We take the liberty to call ourselves ‘your personal blockbuster theatre’.
- Over 2000 movies to choose from
- Watch movies in Hindi, Telugu, English, Malayalam etc.
- High definition full length movies
- Watch movies without ads or breaks
- Watch on one device and continue on other using a single ID
- Unsubscribe whenever you want
- New movies added everyday
- Unlimited viewing at just Rs. 249 or USD 4.99 per month
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate will work with cross-functional team including technology, creative design, content productions and editing to deliver product on time and on budget.
- Segment Users and run promotions, prepare product roadmaps and features based on consumer behaviour.
- Run engagement and retention activities to reduce the churn and have consumers coming back to the product.
- Use a strong quantitative background to balance the math in new feature design and manage virtual economies.
- Optimize Pricing & identify new whitespaces to improve product revenues by looking at Worldwide markets.
- Get exposure to the cutting edge of Product Management in an App Driven world and understand how monetization truly works in the app economy
- Present and discuss product at executive and operational level
- Provide market direction to studio – defining business goals and product scope, developing product strategy and ensuring products are tracking against these at key development milestones.
- Work to continuously improve/promote offerings and optimize response/ROI
- B Tech, MBA preferred
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
- Should have managed a P&L of a product or service.
- Experience in product management role at an outstanding Entertainment, social media or consumer marketing industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org