Sr. Mobile Application Developer (Pune)
- Develop mobile applications and SDKs from start to finish and a part of the full lifecycle
- Test and troubleshoot programs in a lab environment
- Create unit tests for programs
- Create sample code and documentation
- Be part of a small, self-organizing team which works completely agile
Experience & Qualifications:
- 4+ Years of experience in Mobile development.
- Expertise in Android,iOS, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across mobile technologies
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android
- Experience with responsive web design (RWD) technologies – Bootstrap, AngularJS, JQuery Mobile + Backbone
- Experience with cross-platform mobile SDKs and frameworks (e.g. Unity, PhoneGap) is a plus
- Experience in team management and mentoring
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, network & socket programming, concurrency and multi-threading
- Must be familiar with commonly used design patterns, data structures and object oriented design
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or equivalent. MS preferred.
- Must be a team player and be able to work in a fast paced and agile environment
Overview of Reliance Games (Zapak Mobile)
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating four studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, UK, Japan, Korea and India.
Reliance Games’ portfolio presently includes more than 600 games for over 2000 devices across various operating system like the iOS, Android, Windows, Java & Symbian. Its current roster of hit games includes After Earth the mobile game, Real Steel, Total Recall, F1 2011 among others. On the Nokia store alone, the collective Reliance Games titles have surpassed over 200 million downloads.
Distributed across the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, the Middle East, and Asia, Reliance Games’ content can be accessed through 80 leading networks across 40 countries as well as global AppStores. The content is available on leading networks like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, TATA Docomo, M1, MTNL, Dialog Telekom, Reliance Mobile World, Telstra, Tele2, TIM, O2, Virgin Mobile, KPN, Telia, 3, Telefonica, Optimus, and Telenor.
Send resume to: email@example.com