Senior QA Tester (Pune)
Overview of Reliance Games – www.reliancegames.com
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating four studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, UK, Japan, Korea and India.
Reliance Games’ portfolio presently includes more than 600 games for over 2000 devices across various operating system like the iOS, Android, Windows, Java & Symbian. Its current roster of hit games includes After Earth the mobile game, Real Steel, Total Recall, F1 2011 among others. On the Nokia store alone, the collective Reliance Games titles have surpassed over 200 million downloads.
Distributed across the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, the Middle East, and Asia, Reliance Games’ content can be accessed through 80 leading networks across 40 countries as well as global AppStores. The content is available on leading networks like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, TATA Docomo, M1, MTNL, Dialog Telekom, Reliance Mobile World, Telstra, Tele2, TIM, O2, Virgin Mobile, KPN, Telia, 3, Telefonica, Optimus, Idea and Telenor.
- 3+ years experience in iOS and Android game testing
- Must have experience with bug tracking software such as RedMine, Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis or equivalent
- Experience in test script, test case, test suite and test plan creation
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal negotiation and communication skills
- A pro-active and driven attitude towards QA
- To be resourceful and utilize their own initiative
- To demonstrate the ability to self-manage, organized with a strong work ethic
- To apply previous QA knowledge and training to the role
- Mastery of Microsoft Office or similar
- A strong interest in social gaming
- Good knowledge of the SDLC
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Experience in mobile gaming sector
- Knowledge in iOS and Android
- Knowledge and experience of issue tracking/project management tools
- ISEB or ISTQB qualified
Overview of Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world. With more 70 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc. We are part of the Real Entertainment also encompasses Dreamworks SKG and Codemasters.
Last few years have been great where we have not only doubled our revenues but we are expanding the portfolio of games from 3 to 12 this year.
We are looking for creative talent who can work in a cross cultural global environment, complement our teams in USA, Poland, Korea and India, associate with our biggest partners in co-developing and publishing games, and deliver a vision for excellence, that will entertain millions worldwide with our games. A high performance culture, attractive perks and a path breaking pace that challenges you daily is our mantra for work that excites and fulfills!
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org