Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager (Mumbai)
Overview of BIGFLIX
BIGFLIX is a premier Movies on Demand online streaming service in Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and multiple regional languages. There is a wide assortment of movies across genres like action, drama, thriller, romance amongst many others. Members of BIGFLIX watch unlimited movies across multiple device – PC, iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows mobile, Windows 8 & Smart TVs. BIGFLIX is now a premium movie entertainment destination for millions of users across the globe.
BIGFLIX entered into the Indian market with the sole purpose of providing entertainment into the people’s home. We wanted to make movie watching as convenient, portable and affordable as possible.
Going by this key thought, we initiated the DVD distribution service in India. However, over a period of time, we discontinued that service and put in all our efforts into nurturing our movies-on-demand service. BIGFLIX is India’s largest online movies-on-demand service provider. We take the liberty to call ourselves ‘your personal blockbuster theatre’.
– Over 2000 movies to choose from
– Watch movies in Hindi, Telugu, English, Malayalam etc.
– High definition full length movies
– Watch movies without ads or breaks
– Watch on one device and continue on other using a single ID
– Unsubscribe whenever you want
– New movies added everyday
Summary of Position
Product Manager will take care of the whole product lifecycle starting from product conceptualization, creation of product roadmap & strategy, incorporate best practices in products, managing product launches & continuous improvements
- Concept and design innovative product features aimed at improving customer acquisition, retention and monetization.
- Work closely with engineers to understand and efficiently leverage game databases.
- Work with designers to create specifications for features and optimize existing promotions/features.
- Coordinate with production and marketing to implement and launch new game monetization features
- Analyze data and make recommendations on new features to help acquire, retain, and monetize our users.
- Work with Business Intelligence on big data projects aimed at setting up a structure for new feature.
- Analyze metrics and user feedback in real time to derive insights on user trends and behavior.
- Measure the success of your product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data driven iteration
- Align the overall product roadmap with the current business needs
- Bachelor Degree from a Top University with MBA from Tier 2 institute.
- Media & Entertainment Industry experienced preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities in Excel, with attention to detail.
- Experience in Product Management Role in Media & Entertainment, E-Commerce, social media or consumer internet company, desirable.
- Strong verbal and written Communication Skills.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org