Product Manager (Chicago)
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), WWE Mayhem, Into the Badlands–Blade BattlePacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating 3 studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, Canada, and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Summary of Position
Reliance Games is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Manager. You will help define and market new products that will shape the future of mobile gaming and mobile entertainment.
The Product Manager will take responsibility for the Global Product Management of select titles developed by our Mobile studios. You will be responsible for providing clear strategic direction and ongoing support on your franchises to help deliver hit games that are fun, recognizable and meet the company’s aggressive revenue goals.
- Lead product management of multiple games across various business models.
- Run “game as service” business with these titles and ensure their success.
- Maximize titles’ engagement, virality, enjoyment, and monetization.
- Plan and execute product road map to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust.
- Use a strong quantitative background to balance the math in new feature design and manage virtual economies.
- Provide marketdirection to studio – defining business goals and product scope, developingproduct strategy and ensuring products are tracking against these at key development milestones.
- Work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
- Work to continuously improve/promote offerings and optimize response/ROI.
- B Tech, MS/MA/MBA preferred.
- Strong passion for gaming.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making.
- Experience in product management role at an outstanding online games, social media or consumer internet company or associate, desirable.
- Understanding of micro-transaction business models.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Collaborative and consensus driven approach; strong team player.
- Requires some travel.
Send resume to: email@example.com