Lead Data Analyst – Reliance Games (Pune)
Overview of Reliance Games
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating four studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, UK, Japan, Korea and India.
Reliance Games’ portfolio presently includes more than 600 games for over 2000 devices across various operating system like the iOS, Android, Windows, Java & Symbian. Its current roster of hit games includes After Earth the mobile game, Real Steel, Total Recall, F1 2011 among others. On the Nokia store alone, the collective Reliance Games titles have surpassed over 200 million downloads.
Distributed across the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, the Middle East, and Asia, Reliance Games’ content can be accessed through 80 leading networks across 40 countries as well as global AppStores. The content is available on leading networks like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, TATA Docomo, M1, MTNL, Dialog Telekom, Reliance Mobile World, Telstra, Tele2, TIM, O2, Virgin Mobile, KPN, Telia, 3, Telefonica, Optimus, Idea and Telenor.
JD- Lead Data Analyst:
As a Lead Data Analyst, you will combine your strategic and analytical skill sets to develop, test, and analyze hypotheses that will have a far-reaching impact on the success of the company. You’ll communicate these insights to key executive stakeholders and play an influential part in establishing this core analytics competency.
- Forms and leads the team of Data analysts
- Develops hypotheses and tests them by analyzing game data to draw insights that drive critical decision making
- Creates models and use statistical analysis to better understand and predict user behavior
- Works closely with Product Managers to identify key questions and report’s findings
- Assists in development of tools and systems that make automate data analysis
- Work with third party tools and identify new ones which can best help meet the analytics requirement of the company
- Create MIS reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and present the same to the key stakeholders
- Must have educational qualification like B.E or MBA or Statistics background.
- Candidate with Business Intelligence background is preferred.
- Candidate must have 5+ years of experience in Analytics Function.
- Strong Database Knowledge DBMS [MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, SQL Server].
- Knowledge of BigData Hadoop/Map Reduce ecosystem (Hadoop, HIVE, Pig, Mahout) and Columnar Database Fundamentals.
- Experience in third party platforms like Google Analytics Enterprise, Upsight, Swerve etc is a plus.
- Experience in building in-house-data analytics platform ground-up would be a plus.
- Worked on Big Data Volume [Few Millions to Billion Rows of Data]
- Experience in developing complex Query and Procedure to perform Game Data Mining
- Experience of developing rich dashboards in Excel/Tableau
Good to Have:
- Experience working on Game Data Analysis
- Knowledge of Core Data Science components like, Statistics, Structured & Unstructured Data Analysis, Predictive Modeling, etc
- Basic knowledge in Java/Python/R
- Passion to learn and adapt new tools and technologies
Send resume to: email@example.com