Communication PR (Mumbai/Pune)
- Communications: Brand Strategy, Positioning & Messaging; Industry Participation & leadership positioning .Crisis & Reputation Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Digital – social media, website management, design, implementation & content management Sustainability
- Events & Promotions: Manage all key events/promotions/press conferences/press meets/road shows/stage shows
- Excellent knowledge of social, print and broadcast media.
- Maintaining good contacts and relationships with editors and journalists
- Involved in organizing and putting together high profile events and conferences
- Attending networking and media events
- Advising clients on how best to reach their target audiences
- Training colleagues and clients in how to speak to the media, during interviews etc
- Liaising with external clients, marketing agencies and other third parties. To put together hard hitting campaigns
- Creating Monthly, Quarterly and Annual PR Plans
- Drafting Press Releases, Pitch Notes, Byline Articles, Spokesperson Quotes, FAQs, Company profile, Spokesperson profile
- Speaking Opportunities
- Improve Profiling for the CEO & Senior Management team with news stories, features and interviews.
Marketing Communications (includes internal & external), Consumer and Trade PR, Corporate Social Responsibility, Crisis & Reputation Management, Social & Digital Media, Sustainability, Speaker Bureau Management, Alliances, Events & Promotions, Branding & Customer Service
Overview of Reliance Games (Zapak Mobile)
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating four studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, UK, Japan, Korea and India.
Reliance Games’ portfolio presently includes more than 600 games for over 2000 devices across various operating system like the iOS, Android, Windows, Java & Symbian. Its current roster of hit games includes After Earth the mobile game, Real Steel, Total Recall, F1 2011 among others. On the Nokia store alone, the collective Reliance Games titles have surpassed over 200 million downloads.
Distributed across the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, the Middle East, and Asia, Reliance Games’ content can be accessed through 80 leading networks across 40 countries as well as global AppStores. The content is available on leading networks like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, TATA Docomo, M1, MTNL, Dialog Telekom, Reliance Mobile World, Telstra, Tele2, TIM, O2, Virgin Mobile, KPN, Telia, 3, Telefonica, Optimus, and Telenor.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org