INFORMATION: – COLLECTION AND USE BY RELIANCE GAMES
While going through the website you may have uncertainty regarding
- Why does Reliance Games collect this information
- Collection of Information
Like most internet services, we may also use log files on the server side. The data held in log files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, browser type, e-mail application, internet service provider, referring/exit web pages, computer platform type, date/time stamp, and user activity (e.g., feature usage, user rankings, game statistics). Reliance Games may use server log data to analyze trends, administer the services offered through the Site. IP addresses are not tied to any personally identifiable information.
In addition, the software enabling the Site may have associated log and temporary files that are stored on Reliance Games servers. These files store your account information, preference settings, system notifications as well as other data necessary to enable you to participate on the Site. Your information may also exist within regularly performed server backups. The foregoing information is collected on an aggregated and anonymous basis.
When any game is updated or “patched,” our patch routine may check your computer to see that you have the most recent version of game-specific files.
Methods for Collecting Information:
- Anonymous Site Visitor: If you visit our Site we may record information related to your IP address, cookie information, and aggregate information on what content you access or visit. This information is collected in the background while you move around our Site.
- Mailing List Member: If you choose to provide us personal information in order to subscribe to our mailing list or newsletter, we may collect information to aid delivery and preferences such as e-mail address and message performance statistics.
- Registered Site Member: If you choose to register on our Site, we may track broad site usage information as well as aggregate usage of website community features such as downloads and forums. This is in addition to the personal data collected during the registration process.
- Mobile: We may use tools or third party analytical software to collect and use certain non-personal data that does not enable us to identify you. The types of non-personal data we may collect and use include, but are not limited to: (i) mobile device type and device properties; (ii) mobile device software platform and firmware; (iii) mobile phone carrier; (iv) geographical data no more accurate that metropolitan areas; (v) game score and achievements; (vi) other non-personal data as reasonably required by us to enhance its services. We may use the collected data for purposes of analyzing usage of our games, managing and providing our games and to further develop our services and products.
- Promotions through Electronic Mail: To participate in some of our promotions, you may be asked to provide an e-mail address and/or name, so that we can let you know if you won a prize. We may use e-mail addresses to fulfill requests for promotions or services. By allowing you to send e-mail to us, we are not attempting to collect any personal information about you. We will only use personal information (such as name and e-mail address) contained in your e-mail to respond to your specific inquiry or comments in the e-mail. Although we may retain your e-mail for a period of time, we will not use any personal information contained in your e-mail for any purpose other than responding to your specific inquiry or comments. Whatever the activity may be, we will only collect information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and our legitimate business objectives. If you no longer wish to receive our email newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in any newsletter email message. We also offer an opportunity to opt-out of certain communications on our Manage Account web pages, or you may contact us at email@example.com or use the email or physical address listed under the heading Unsubscribe in newsletters / Emails.
- Game Software: If you install or use any of the game software offered by our Site, we collect and aggregate a variety of data to monitor system and simulation performance, and to verify your unique identity. This may include specific and general information about your computer / mobile hardware and internet connection, which are stored together but are not personally identifiable. This is in addition to the personal data and other personal information collected during the registration process.
- Payment Transaction: If any payment transaction occurs on our Site, we collect information about such transaction, including credit card numbers or other billing information.
- Voluntary Disclosure of Personal Information: You may choose to disclose personal information in our online community features, blogs, in-game chats or other public forums, directly to other users while using the Site service. Please be aware that such information is public information and you should not expect privacy or confidentiality under these circumstances. Reliance Games shall not be liable in any way for such disclosure of personal information.
Use of Information
The information which we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor use of the site and to help its further development. Such use does not always result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
By submitting your personal information through this website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by Group affiliates.
We may occasionally employ other companies to perform services necessary for our internal operations, such as companies that personalize our web pages, process credit card transactions, analyze customers’ interaction with our Site, and process consumer surveys. We also provide postal addresses to the Post Office for delivery purposes. While providing their services, these companies may access your personal information. These companies have agreed to securely store and maintain the personal information received from us.
- Flash LSOs
We use local shared objects, also known as Flash cookies, to store your preferences such as volume control or high game score, or display content based upon what you view on our site to personalize your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity, use Flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how data is stored.
- Browser Cookies
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser.
Security and Credit Card Use
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Reliance Games utilizes a credit card processor to process your payments while on our site. We share your name, email address and credit card information with these third parties to provide the service requested. These third parties are not permitted to use your information for their own promotional purposes. Alternatively you have the option to use the payment options as mentioned and listed in our website.
Linking to third party sites
To provide relevant information not found on our website, We may provide links from our websites to third party websites and we encourage our users to read third party sites privacy policies before submitting personal information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the content of third party sites. We hereby disclaim any representations or warranties expressed on any site other than own site.
- Service Beta User: If you volunteer to serve as a beta user for pre-commercial content, we may track bug reports and potentially individual system performance in an effort to rigorously test pre-deployed technology.
- Former Customer: If you cease being a registered user with our Site, we will keep a copy of your registration file in our database for use in the event you wish to rejoin our service.
- Individuals Outside of the territory: Anyone using the Site from outside of territory should be aware that personal information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in which Reliance Games or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site, you consent to such transfer of information for limited purposes.
The Site will not knowingly collect, use or retain personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13, for any purpose whatsoever (including internal or external marketing or promotional purposes). If you are under the age of 13, you will need your parent or guardian’s consent before you can provide any personal information to us for purposes of registration and other online activities and by registering to this site we believe that you have taken required consents from your Parents / Guardian.
Access, Change or Delete information
- By Parents about their children – Once again, we would like to assure you that we do not keep any information other than what is listed above. However, parents are welcome to contact us about any personally identifiable information about their child by email. If your child’s personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it by making the change by contacting us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days. Parents may request for
- discontinue collection and use of their Child’s Personal Information
- delete the Child’s Personal Information
which can be done by contacting us at the email address provided above.
- By Users – If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update or delete it by making a request to us or by contacting us at the email address provided above. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
Questions and Complaints
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at:
Email – email@example.com