Motion Graphic Artist (Pune)
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB(World Robot boxing), Into the Badlands–Blade Battle, Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Drones2, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Reliance Games has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, Canada, and India with 2 studios globally.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
We are currently looking for a Motion Graphics Artist. As a core member of the Marketing Team, you’ll be required to undertake a number of company functions, including game content, user acquisition, PR, support, community management, and business partnerships. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing in-house marketing team, and make a direct impact on the high-quality experiences associated with all of our titles and services.
• Create high quality motion graphics based on existing assets for our products and trailers.
• Work closely with our cinematics, conversion, and 3D teams.
• Conceptualize and execute motion animations using visual design (typography, composition, color, etc).
• Help create storyboards.
• Designing, pitching, animating, and seeing project through completion.
• Animated user acquisition ad units that incorporate motion graphics, game capture footage, live action footage, character animations, and other dynamic elements.
• Social postings, animated promotional banners, and contest landing pages.
• Animated graphic elements for company web sites, blogs and app stores.
• Game capture from different mobile devices.
• Advanced knowledge of After Effects and the rest of Adobe Creative Suite
• Good knowledge of 3D Max and Cinema 4D
• Well versed with texturing, shading, lighting, rendering and other important aspects
• Good eye for composition, framing, and timing
• Good knowledge of third party plugins
• Knowledge of video industry standard formats, and media management practices on MAC/PC platforms
• Ability to conceptualize, plan, and execute the creation of original GFX for projects
• Good listener and able to take constructive criticism
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Ability to multitask while maintaining professionalism and composure
• High level of attention to detail
• Passion for gaming
• A completed degree or similar qualification in animation, motion graphics, cinematics, or a comparable course
• Several years’ professional experience working on motion graphics in the film, TV, animation, or gaming industries
• Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and spoken English
Please share a demo reel of your work done in the past.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org