UI-UX Designer (Pune)
THE SKILLS YOU NEED TO BE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION:
- Develop and coordinate the efforts of designers to produce coherent and efficient UX.
- Guide the contributions of the game team design staff to produce and maintain working UX design documents
- Partner with game designers and producers on how to execute against the vision of the game
- Sell and communicate UX ideas across the game team
- In collaboration with game / ecosystem design team, define and contribute to the game’s UX design processes and methods
- Develop flowcharts, wireframes and other designs to validate UX
- Design logic, layout, and flow of all in game User Interface (UI) including (but not limited to) HUD and menus
- Works closely with artist(s) to determine presentation of UI
- Collaborates with designers, artists and programmers on UI designs
- Script all components of the UI, including all frontend menus and in-game elements
- Works closely with artists and developers to ensure that the UI accommodates demands by all locales
- Stay current on the UX/UI designs
- Clearly understand the product vision and brand goals and guide UX design efforts to support them
- Plan and conduct user research and usability tests, documenting, communicating and acting upon the results
- Drive UX/UI design revisions through iterations to align with evolving product vision and quality targets
- Produce well-presented documentation
- Assess both internal and competitive products
- Analyze user feedback and document improvements
- Excellent grasp of wireframes and analytics management
- Have a thorough understanding of the market and target audience for games
- Experience working in agile and lean environments
- Understanding of the technical aspects of product development
- Understanding of the industry and upcoming technology
- Possess problem-solving skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Must be familiar with many gameplay genres
- Quality written communication skills and have storytelling ability.
- Be able to adapt quickly to change
- Web UX/UI design experience is mandatory.
- Mobile game UX/UI design experience is mandatory.
- MMO game design experience is an asset.
- Unity 3D proficiency is an asset
- Basic drawing skills is an asset
- B.A. Degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
Overview of Reliance Games (Zapak Mobile)
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating four studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, UK, Japan, Korea and India.
Reliance Games’ portfolio presently includes more than 600 games for over 2000 devices across various operating system like the iOS, Android, Windows, Java & Symbian. Its current roster of hit games includes After Earth the mobile game, Real Steel, Total Recall, F1 2011 among others. On the Nokia store alone, the collective Reliance Games titles have surpassed over 200 million downloads.
Distributed across the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, the Middle East, and Asia, Reliance Games’ content can be accessed through 80 leading networks across 40 countries as well as global AppStores. The content is available on leading networks like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, TATA Docomo, M1, MTNL, Dialog Telekom, Reliance Mobile World, Telstra, Tele2, TIM, O2, Virgin Mobile, KPN, Telia, 3, Telefonica, Optimus, and Telenor.
Send resume to: email@example.com