Senior Game Programmer – Kuala Lumpur – KL0008
Our highly successful studio in the centre of Kuala Lumpur is advancing into mobile game creation and is looking for a Senior Game Programmer to join their incredibly talented new team.
Within our expansion we are seeking the best talent with a passion for games to develop exciting new IP. This is the perfect opportunity to join at the very start of the project alongside an extremely dedicated and talented core team.
- Provide technical leadership for high quality, imaginative, and enjoyable games developed on all major smartphone/tablet platforms.
- Manage the planning, design, documentation, coding, optimization, and tuning of game code; estimate implementation timelines and help to establish schedules.
- Partner with game producers, designers, and artists with their duties, and mentor Junior Programmers to be part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Research and communicate new technologies and development approaches; assure continued learning and growth.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in game development; at least two (2) years making mobile games.
- A solid foundation in computer science and software engineering, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, optimization, and software design.
- Demonstrated experience with Unity, SVN, C#, and game mathematics in a 3D environment.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games.
- Early-adopter when it comes to mobile electronics and other consumer products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal and team participation skills.
- Prior experience working with Epic’s Unreal game engine will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. You may also apply via address/email link below:
Codemasters Studios Sdn Bhd
Suite 1B, Level 13A,
Block 1B, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur,
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org