Senior Game Producer – Kuala Lumpur – KL0009
Our highly successful studio in the centre of Kuala Lumpur is advancing into mobile game creation and is looking for a Senior Game Producer to join their incredibly talented new team.
Within our expansion we are seeking the best talent with a passion for games to develop exciting new IP. This is the perfect opportunity to join at the very start of the project alongside an extremely dedicated and talented core team.
- Provide product leadership and managerial oversight for games developed on all major smartphone/tablet platforms.
- Work with studio management and business development to help meet expectations for product P&Ls, budgets, hiring plans, and associated product development timelines.
- Foster a collaborative and successful working partnership with all studios personnel; work with and provide leadership to globally dispersed production teams.
- Act as the central hub between internal and external studios, IP holders, Licensors, business and legal, marketing, PR and sales divisions to ensure the strongest possible synergy between product development and all publishing functions.
- Partner with the leadership team to enhance game development methodologies, business planning practices, resource planning, and definition of strategic objectives.
- Contribute to the pursuit of new business opportunities for the company through in-depth industry analysis, competitive investigation & research, and identification of growth new opportunities.
- Ensure continued operations and commercial success of product offerings.
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- At least five (5) years of experience in game production including two (2) or more years of mobile game development in a senior role.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of both premium and freemium mobile games.
- Responsibilities overseeing large-scale, widely dispersed development teams.
- Solid experience in social/viral marketing; strong understanding of game analytics.
- Excellent organizational communication and management skills with a strong desire to contribute to growing a business.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games and a strong sense of aesthetics applicable to producing AAA entertainment products.
- Must have successfully developed and managed people, resources and schedules within a leading entertainment software company.
- Extensive knowledge of software entertainment industry, game platforms and current trends.
- Early-adopter when it comes to mobile electronics and other consumer products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Prior experience working with movie-based or franchise IPs will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. You may also apply via address/email link below:
Codemasters Studios Sdn Bhd
Suite 1B, Level 13A,
Block 1B, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur,
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org