Senior Game Producer (Chicago)
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating 3 studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, Canada, and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Summary of Position
Producer will be responsible for overseeing the development of products developed by Reliance Games. This includes responsibilities for internal product releases, budgets, resource allocations, project plans, certifications, content updates, localizations, and product distributions on all major mobile game platforms and distribution channels. If you want to create entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. Working with a team of talented developers and artists you will be responsible for developing great game ideas into mobile games.
- Provide product leadership and managerial oversight for games developed on all major smartphone/tablet platforms.
- Work with studio management and business development to help meet expectations for product P&Ls, budgets, hiring plans, and associated product development timelines.
- Foster a collaborative and successful working partnership with all Reliance Game studio personnel; work with and provide leadership to globally dispersed production teams.
- Act as the central hub between internal and external studios, IP holders, Licensors, business and legal, marketing, PR and sales divisions to ensure the strongest possible synergy between product development and all publishing functions.
- Partner with the Reliance Games leadership team to enhance game development methodologies, business planning practices, resource planning, and definition of strategic objectives.
- Contribute to the pursuit of new business opportunities for the company through in-depth industry analysis, competitive investigation & research, and identification of growth new opportunities.
- Ensure continued operations and commercial success of product offerings.
You’re passionate about gaming and products. You love playing games and trying to understand what makes them so great. You’re a great people manager and you know how to influence people and reach objectives. Other skills include:
- Understand basic software / game development
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving
- High levels of energy and drive
- Detail orientated, quality focused and player centric
- An independent leader that takes the ball and runs with it
- Collaborative and fosters relationships
- At least five (5) years of experience in game production including two (2) or more years of mobile game development in a senior role.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of both premium and freemium mobile games.
- Responsibilities overseeing large-scale, widely dispersed development teams.
- Solid experience in social/viral marketing; strong understanding of game analytics.
- Excellent organizational communication and management skills with a strong desire to contribute to growing a business.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games and a strong sense of aesthetics applicable to producing AAA entertainment products.
- Must have successfully developed and managed people, resources and schedules within a leading entertainment software company.
- Extensive knowledge of software entertainment industry, game platforms and current trends.
- Early-adopter when it comes to mobile electronics and other consumer products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Send resume to: email@example.com
Reliance Games is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
**Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S**