Senior Game Designer – Mobile (Pune)
- Create concepts and pitch game ideas; evangelize these concepts to the studio and generate excitement and enthusiasm among the teams.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and other Designer to define and improve the game’s vision and overall player experience.
- Lead the creation of the game’s design through Concept Proposals, Game Design Documents, and Functional Specifications.
- Create concepts for characters, environments, props; design levels, create UIs, place sound/music, and tune/balance gameplay.
- Perform as an enabler between the development functions to ensure game design fits within the parameters of the project.
- Research game industry and product design trends to enhance the player’s experience and enjoyment.
- Serve as a mentor and guide to Junior Designers; offer them your wisdom and insights regarding the game design process; promote good design principles.
- Ensure the commercial success of our product offerings.
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science or equivalent
- At least 5-15 years of experience in mobile game design, including no fewer than two (2) shipped games.
- Should have game economy design experience in freemium models.
- Should have experience in making free to play
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of both premium and freemium mobile games.
- Solid understanding of popular mobile, casual, and social games – recognizes what makes them fun.
- Understands current game design concepts, prototyping, Agile/Scrum, non-linear storytelling, core loops, USP, etc.
- Experience in social/viral marketing; understands game analytics.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games and a strong sense of aesthetics applicable to producing AAA entertainment products.
- Must be an avid gamer and play games across genres and platforms.
- Knowledge of other game platforms and current trends.
- Early-adopter when it comes to mobile electronics and other consumer products and services.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Prior working experience with movie-based or franchise Ips will be an added advantage.
Overview of Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world. With more 70 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc. We are part of the Real Entertainment also encompasses Dreamworks SKG and Codemasters.
Last few years have been great where we have not only doubled our revenues but we are expanding the portfolio of games from 3 to 12 this year.
We are looking for creative talent who can work in a cross cultural global environment, complement our teams in USA, Poland, Korea and India, associate with our biggest partners in co-developing and publishing games, and deliver a vision for excellence, that will entertain millions worldwide with our games. A high performance culture, attractive perks and a path breaking pace that challenges you daily is our mantra for work that excites and fulfills!
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org