SDK Engineer (Pune)
Overview of Reliance Games – www.reliancegames.com
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating four studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, UK, Japan, Korea and India.
Reliance Games’ portfolio presently includes more than 600 games for over 2000 devices across various operating system like the iOS, Android, Windows, Java & Symbian. Its current roster of hit games includes After Earth the mobile game, Real Steel, Total Recall, F1 2011 among others. On the Nokia store alone, the collective Reliance Games titles have surpassed over 200 million downloads.
Distributed across the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, the Middle East, and Asia, Reliance Games’ content can be accessed through 80 leading networks across 40 countries as well as global AppStores. The content is available on leading networks like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, TATA Docomo, M1, MTNL, Dialog Telekom, Reliance Mobile World, Telstra, Tele2, TIM, O2, Virgin Mobile, KPN, Telia, 3, Telefonica, Optimus, Idea and Telenor.
SDK Programmer – Job Description
- Excellent fundamental programming and debugging skills
- Strong ability to communicate well with external clients
- Expertise in these areas is highly desirable.
- iOS development and debugging (Obj-c)
- Android development and debugging (Java)
- Experience in several of the following areas is desirable.
- Unity 3D game/plugin development
- C# / Mono
- Knowledge about iOS, Google Play App development is a plus.
- A demonstrable history of delivery of top-tier product in a team and as an individual
- A demonstrable ability to work independently and remotely from a core development team
- Familiarity with networked programming and RESTful APIs
- A keen desire to ensure great user experience
- A pro-active and positive attitude in working toward set goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Excellent detail-oriented, problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Dependability and commitment to integrations/tasks.
- 1 or more years of experience
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org