Project Manager – Kuala Lumpur – KL0006
Our highly successful studio in the centre of Kula Lumpur is advancing into mobile game creation and is looking for a Project Manager to join their incredibly talented new team.
Within our expansion we are seeking the best talent with a passion for games to develop exciting new IP. This is the perfect opportunity to join at the very start of the project alongside an extremely dedicated and talented core team.
- Demonstrate understanding of the ‘business’ of making games.
- Act as the central hub between internal and external studios, IP holders, Licensors, business and legal, marketing, PR and sales divisions to ensure the strongest possible synergy between product development and all publishing functions.
- Contribute to the pursuit of new business opportunities for the company through in-depth industry analysis, competitive investigation & research, and identification of growth new opportunities.
- Create and update information of Domestic/International game development studios and provide visibility of external development efforts.
- Foster positive working relationship and teamwork with external development teams.
- Run effective meetings with clear agendas that produce meaningful artifacts.
- Be a great company ambassador.
- Should able to do budgeting, resource planning, Risk analysis and mitigation.
- At least five (5) years of experience in game production including two (2) or more years of mobile game development.
- Experience producing premium/free-to-play mobile products with aggressive live content support.
- Excellent command of project management and scheduling concepts.
- Communicated in a clear, positive and professional manner with all levels of internal staff and external partners to facilitate game delivery.
- Positive attitude towards external development.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games and a strong sense of aesthetics applicable to producing AAA entertainment products.
- Extensive knowledge of game platforms and current trends.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Preferable candidates with prior experience working with movie-based or franchise IPs.
- Working with external development studios is an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. You may also apply via address/email link below:
Codemasters Studios Sdn Bhd
Suite 1B, Level 13A,
Block 1B, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur,
Send resume to: email@example.com