PRODUCT MANAGER – Reliance Games (Zapak Mobile)
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Reliance Games is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Product Manager. You will help define and market new products that will shape the future of mobile gaming and mobile entertainment.
The Product Manager will take responsibility for the Global Product Management of select titles developed by our Mobile studios. You will be responsible for providing clear strategic direction and ongoing support on your franchises to help deliver hit games that are fun, recognizable and meet the company’s aggressive revenue goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead product management of games across various business models.
- Run “game as service” business with these titles and ensure their success.
- Maximize titles’ engagement, virality, enjoyment, and monetization.
- Plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle.
- Measure performance and adjust.
- Use a strong quantitative background to balance the math in new feature design and manage virtual economies.
- Provide marketdirection to studio – defining business goals and product scope, developingproduct strategy and ensuring products are tracking against these at key development milestones.
- Work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
- Work to continuously improve/promote offerings and optimize response/ROI
- B Tech, MBA preferred.
- Strong passion for gaming.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making
- Experience in product management role at an outstanding online games, social media or consumer internet company or associate, desirable
- Understanding of micro-transaction business models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment
Send resume to: email@example.com
Overview of Reliance Games
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating four studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, UK, Korea, Malaysia and India.
The current roster of hit games includes Hollywood movie based games like Real Steel, Hunger Games, Pacific Rim, After Earth, Total Recall, F1 2011 among others. The latest release includes high octane action games like Drones: Shadow Strike and Ultimate Robot Fighting.
Reliance Games’ portfolio presently includes more than 600 games for over 2000 devices across various operating system like the iOS, Android, Windows. Reliance Games has over 55 Million users globally across its iOS and Android Portfolio. On the Nokia store, the collective Reliance Games titles have surpassed over 200 million downloads.