Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager (Mumbai)
Overview of BIGFLIX
BIGFLIX is a premier Movies on Demand online streaming service in Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and multiple regional languages. There is a wide assortment of movies across genres like action, drama, thriller, romance amongst many others. Members of BIGFLIX watch unlimited movies across multiple device – PC, iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows mobile, Windows 8 & Smart TVs. BIGFLIX is now a premium movie entertainment destination for millions of users across the globe.
BIGFLIX entered into the Indian market with the sole purpose of providing entertainment into the people’s home. We wanted to make movie watching as convenient, portable and affordable as possible.
Going by this key thought, we initiated the DVD distribution service in India. However, over a period of time, we discontinued that service and put in all our efforts into nurturing our movies-on-demand service. BIGFLIX is India’s largest online movies-on-demand service provider. We take the liberty to call ourselves ‘your personal blockbuster theatre’.
– Over 2000 movies to choose from
– Watch movies in Hindi, Telugu, English, Malayalam etc.
– High definition full length movies
– Watch movies without ads or breaks
– Watch on one device and continue on other using a single ID
– Unsubscribe whenever you want
– New movies added everyday
Summary of Position
BIGFLIX is looking for a senior person in Marketing which will help define and market new products that will shape the future of Video on Demand entertainment
Economy Game Designer
As a Game economy designer, your responsibility is to understand how a game works and how the customers behave in it, identifying and developing the purchase drivers in the game economy context, and providing constant data-driven recommendation on design, tuning and pricing in order to improve game financial performance.
To do this, pre-release, you’re able to design the virtual products a game will offer, define metrics that allow you to individually measure their impact in a given title, and work closely with the development team to see those design refined and metrics implemented.
Once the game is launched, you’re able to analyze the collected data and report which are the performing/underperforming aspects of the game economic model
- This position entails working with a small team of marketers to craft a regional marketing
- strategy for large scale national 360 brand campaigns across digital, TV, print, events, etc.
- with an emphasis on digital.
- Work closely with internal teams to drive information gathering and data analysis efforts to drive campaign optimization and future enhancement of media plans.
- Manage day-to-day plan execution and work alongside creative teams to ensure creative is well aligned to strategy.
- Oversee programmatic media strategy for individual campaigns to ensure a high level of efficacy.
- Lead regional campaign planning between creative teams, media agency, and operational team to drive flawless execution of campaigns.
- Representative of our team in planning and strategy meetings as well as presentations to key stakeholders such as talent and producers.
- MBA from a reputed business management institutes over 4+ years of experience across New
- age media (Digital – Mobile, Online, DTH & Tablets), Content & Entertainment marketing, Brand
- Management, Sales & New Product Development. Experience in digital and multi-channel customer acquisition in ecommerce environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven digital marketing track record in fast growing business
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Collaborative and consensus driven approach; strong team player