Manager – Social Media (Pune)
Manager of Social Media will own Reliance Games’s strategy and presence on all social channels for our entire game portfolio. Do you know when to use and especially when NOT to use Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Tumblr, Instagram, Vine, and many other social tools? In what way can we best use these tools to help our players connect and converse around our games? Come join Reliance Games and drive the way we partake in these awesome opportunities to talk to our entire player base.
- Build and manage a team of global, genre-specialist Social Media creatives.
- Drive/build out and manage game-franchise social media channels.
- Set acquisition, engagement and retention KPIs and report regularly on performance.
- Coordinate closely with the Product Marketing, Player Experience, Product and Live Operations teams as a player-focused team.
- Create engaging and compelling shareable content with a solid mix of image, video, audio and text to keep our players entertained even when they are not playing!
- Bachelor’s degree (Journalism or Social editorial is a plus)
- 3+ years of Social Media management and a passion for the latest trends in social communication channels.
MUST Have Experience:
- Experience building communities from scratch and making existing multi-million player communities effective
- Passionate about mobile gaming and direct interaction with players
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and comfortable in engaging communication with all levels of management, both internal and external
- People management & leadership abilities and experience
- Proficiency in Social Measuring Tools and KPIs
- Self-motivated with the ability to “roll-up the sleeves” to prioritize and manage work load to meet critical deadlines
- Discipline: ability to keep up with the breakneck pace of cross-functional communications
- Preferred: Experience managing global social channel presence
Overview of Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world. With more 70 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc. We are part of the Real Entertainment also encompasses Dreamworks SKG and Codemasters.
Last few years have been great where we have not only doubled our revenues but we are expanding the portfolio of games from 3 to 12 this year.
We are looking for creative talent who can work in a cross cultural global environment, complement our teams in USA, Poland, Korea and India, associate with our biggest partners in co-developing and publishing games, and deliver a vision for excellence, that will entertain millions worldwide with our games. A high performance culture, attractive perks and a path breaking pace that challenges you daily is our mantra for work that excites and fulfills!
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org