Lead Game Programmer (Pune)
- Writing clean, optimized and scalable code for games that will run on iOS & Android devices.
- Lead the day to day management of the programming team.
- Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between the programming and other parts of the team (art, level design, design, production, QA engineers)
- Prepare task schedules for programming team in conjunction with Programmers, other Leads, Producers and Project Planning Manager.
- Monitor and progress tasks schedules for programming team in conjunction with Producer & Project Planning manager as appropriate.
- Identify and review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies.
- Responsible for production of technical specifications (Technical Design) based on the game design document for the project.
- Be involved in the design process, offering advice & information from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with QA and compatibility departments & aid in testing plan.
- B-Tech/M-Tech/MCA or equivalent
- 4-8 years of programming experience
- Must have created at least 3 games 3D game programming experience is required
- Experience using C# for 3D development
- Experience integrating custom 3D assets in Unity 3D
- Solid understanding of data structures.
- Ability to produce clean, easy to follow code.
- Should be passionate about games
- Should be a team player with never give up attitude
- Solid understanding of 3D Mathematics for game development.
Overview of Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world. With more 70 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc. We are part of the Real Entertainment also encompasses Dreamworks SKG and Codemasters.
Last few years have been great where we have not only doubled our revenues but we are expanding the portfolio of games from 3 to 12 this year.
We are looking for creative talent who can work in a cross cultural global environment, complement our teams in USA, Poland, Korea and India, associate with our biggest partners in co-developing and publishing games, and deliver a vision for excellence, that will entertain millions worldwide with our games. A high performance culture, attractive perks and a path breaking pace that challenges you daily is our mantra for work that excites and fulfills!
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Send resume to: email@example.com