Lead Game Programmer (Pune)
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating 3 studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, Canada, and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
- Writing clean, optimized and scalable code for games that will run on iOS & Android devices.
- Lead the day to day management of the programming team.
- Work closely, ensure good communication & coordination between the programming and other parts of the team (art, level design, design, production, QA engineers)
- Prepare task schedules for programming team in conjunction with Programmers, other Leads, Producers and Project Planning Manager.
- Monitor and progress tasks schedules for programming team in conjunction with Producer & Project Planning manager as appropriate.
- Identify and review task risks, recommend and help implement mitigation and contingencies.
- Responsible for production of technical specifications (Technical Design) based on the game design document for the project.
- Be involved in the design process, offering advice & information from a technical perspective.
- Liaise with QA and compatibility departments & aid in testing plan.
- B-Tech/M-Tech/MCA or equivalent
- 4-8 years of programming experience
- Must have created at least 3 games 3D game programming experience is required
- Experience using C# for 3D development
- Experience integrating custom 3D assets in Unity 3D
- Solid understanding of data structures.
- Ability to produce clean, easy to follow code.
- Should be passionate about games
- Should be a team player with never give up attitude
- Solid understanding of 3D Mathematics for game development.
Send resume to: email@example.com