- Provide product leadership and managerial oversight for games developed on all major smartphone/tablet platforms.
- Work with studio management and business development to help meet expectations for product P&Ls, budgets, hiring plans, and associated product development timelines.
- Foster a collaborative and successful working partnership with all studios personnel; work with and provide leadership to globally dispersed production teams.
- Act as the central hub between internal and external studios, IP holders, Licensors, business and legal, marketing, PR and sales divisions to ensure the strongest possible synergy between product development and all publishing functions.
- Partner with the leadership team to enhance game development methodologies, business planning practices, resource planning, and definition of strategic objectives.
- Contribute to the pursuit of new business opportunities for the company through in-depth industry analysis, competitive investigation & research, and identification of growth new opportunities.
- Ensure continued operations and commercial success of product offerings.
- At least five (5) years of experience in game production including two (2) years and above of mobile game development in a senior role.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of both premium and freemium mobile games.
- Responsibilities overseeing large-scale, widely dispersed development teams.
- Solid experience in social/viral marketing; strong understanding of game analytics.
- Excellent organizational communication and management skills with a strong desire to contribute to growing a business.
- Must exhibit a strong and current passion for games and a strong sense of aesthetics applicable to producing AAA entertainment products.
- Must have successfully developed and managed people, resources and schedules within a leading entertainment software company.
- Extensive knowledge of software entertainment industry, game platforms and current trends.
- Early-adopter when it comes to mobile electronics and other consumer products and services.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Prior experience working with movie-based or franchise Ips will be added advantage.
Overview of Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world. With more 70 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc. We are part of the Real Entertainment also encompasses Dreamworks SKG and Codemasters.
Last few years have been great where we have not only doubled our revenues but we are expanding the portfolio of games from 3 to 12 this year.
We are looking for creative talent who can work in a cross cultural global environment, complement our teams in USA, Poland, Korea and India, associate with our biggest partners in co-developing and publishing games, and deliver a vision for excellence, that will entertain millions worldwide with our games. A high performance culture, attractive perks and a path breaking pace that challenges you daily is our mantra for work that excites and fulfills!
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org