Flash Programmer (Pune)
- 2+ years experience in Flash game development, especially for Android and iOS platforms
- Expert knowledge of integrating Flash with server side technologies, XML, PHP.
- Must have a good feel for design, animation, and usability.
- Knowledge of CSS3/HTML5, Dreamweaver.
- Expertise in Flash Development & Programming skills: Actionscript 2.0 & 3.0 as an OOP Language, CPU / Memory optimization.
- RPG or comprehensive browser based flash game development experience ideal.
- Experience in Actionscript programming including at least 2 years in AS3.
- SVN and ASDoc and of course theFlash IDE.
- Experience with integration of external data services using XML.
- Solid understanding of core, computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
Overview of Reliance Games (Zapak Mobile)
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating four studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, UK, Japan, Korea and India.
Reliance Games’ portfolio presently includes more than 600 games for over 2000 devices across various operating system like the iOS, Android, Windows, Java & Symbian. Its current roster of hit games includes After Earth the mobile game, Real Steel, Total Recall, F1 2011 among others. On the Nokia store alone, the collective Reliance Games titles have surpassed over 200 million downloads.Distributed across the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, the Middle East, and Asia, Reliance Games’ content can be accessed through 80 leading networks across 40 countries as well as global AppStores. The content is available on leading networks like Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, TATA Docomo, M1, MTNL, Dialog Telekom, Reliance Mobile World, Telstra, Tele2, TIM, O2, Virgin Mobile, KPN, Telia, 3, Telefonica, Optimus, and Telenor.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org