Data Analytics Intern (Chicago)
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), WWE Mayhem, Into the Badlands–Blade BattlePacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating 3 studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, Canada, and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Summary of Position
Reliance Games is looking for a Mobile Games Data Analyst Intern who will be working closely with Data & Analytics Team. The right candidate will be able to ingest, evaluate and report data that leads to decision-making insights, identify trends and develop recommendations.
- Support the mobile publishing team with fact-based data-driven insights and analysis.
- Evaluate in-game monetization models and find new opportunities to improve game KPI’s that lead to revenue growth.
- Work with Data & Analytics teams to coordinate data flow, interpret and validate trustworthy sources with mathematical rigor.
- Track, evaluate and report against competitive game business intelligence.
- Create and present business presentations to a diverse audience of mobile business groups.
- Passion for videogames with an emphasis in mobile games is highly preferred.
- Advanced SQL skills: including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets.
- Familiarity with a data visualization software package, e.g., Tableau.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel including macros, pivot tables, vlookups, charts and graphs.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders.
- B.E, B.A. or B.S. Oor PH.D in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and/or Engineering Sciences.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org