Game Artist/Sr. Game Artist 3D (Pune)
About Reliance Games
Reliance Games is a leading global mobile developer and publisher with more than 200 employees around the world with more 100 Million downloads and several successes in top downloads around the world. Few of our well known games are Real Steel WRB( World Robot boxing), Pacific Rim, Hunger Games, Shadow Strike, etc.
Reliance Games is the mobile gaming division of Reliance Entertainment Group whose subsidiaries include entities like Dreamworks SKG, IM Global and Codemasters. Currently operating 3 studios worldwide, the company has a strong, multi-disciplinary, and cross-skilled team spanning across the US, Canada, and India.
Consumers can find high-quality entertainment created exclusively for their mobile devices wherever they see the ‘RG’ character logo or at www.Reliancegames.com
Summary of Position
The position offers a chance to work in a creative environment to produce 3D Models for Games.
Model as per the established designs and produce an accurate translation of the design reference, staying on model (in style).
- The models need to meet the creative requirements of the Production Designer and/or Art Director and/or client.
- It’s important that the model should satisfy the technical needs of the CG department and be efficient, reliable, to scale and to be easy to rig and animate.
- Provide rigging and look dev ready assets that meet the technical requirements of the production pipeline.
- Ability to use a maquette, sculpture or reference imagery to build 3D
- Strong understanding of anatomy and perspective
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Experience and proficiency in Maya, Z-Brush,3DS Max or equivalent 3Dsoftware required
- Background in traditional Sculpting would be a plus
- Art Background. Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art, Illustration, Computer Graphics preferred
- At least 3-4 years experience as a 3DModeler for TV series / Feature / video games.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org